NOVOSPRINT high-speed doors allow traffic to move rapidly and safely. The sideways opening action of the two leaves of the door halves the opening time, and in contrast to vertically opening systems the user immediately has the entire height of the passage available. This avoids the risk of a collision with the door or of it landing on people or goods.
The NOVOSPRINT high-speed door reaches an opening speed of up to 5 m/s which is ideal for fast logistic processes, forklift traffic and air locks.
The clean solution
Whether it is used in the pharmaceutical industry, food industry or healthcare sector – the range of features available means that the NOVOSPRINT is able to fulfil all specific regulations in terms of cleanliness, freedom of pores, food safety and many other hygiene requirements.
In compliance with regulations, all tangible parts are made of nonporous and corrosion-resistant material, such as stainless steel and plastics.
Due to the lateral opening of the door, the closing edge does not touch the floor. Therefore, there is no risk of dirt particles or moisture dropping onto the goods.
The contactless switch detects approach at an adjustable distance of 10 to 50 cm. This hygienic solution is the ideal alternative to manual devices.
- All major components are available in stainless steel.
- Easy cleaning due to flat surfaces.
- Easy disassembly of the casing makes cleaning and disinfecting easy.
- Horizontal opening prevents dirt from being carried away from the floor by the under rubber and can fall on the products when opened.
- The optional floor closure keeps pests away.
- Complete opening height is immediately accessible.
- Short opening and closing cycles (door opens twice as fast).
- Reduced risk of collisions.
- Minimized air exchange by reduced opening and closing periods.
- Low operating costs due to a minimum of wearing parts.
For more information, please visit www.dortek.com
Please feel free to share this blog if you’ve found it interesting.