Dortek are looking to recruit an APAC Sales & Business Development Manager to join our dedicated team in Singapore.
The role will involve driving sales and business development by building strong relationships with major specifiers in the APAC region. The individual will be based in Singapore but with a sales area totally external to Singapore. The main geographical focuses will include – Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand.
- Specification driven sales and business development in the APAC region.
- Present to pharmaceutical, hospital, biocontainment and food facility clients, architects and consultants with a view to building a demand for Dortek products.
- Using a consultative sales approach develop specifications in such a way that Dortek are sole specified on relevant projects.
- Develop strong relationships with the major specifiers within our key sectors in order to ensure repeat business.
- Build a strong sales pipeline to achieve sales targets.
- Based in Singapore but with a sales area totally external to Singapore. Main focus – Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand.
- Support Dortek’s existing partner network, identify and build new partners.
- Update customer data, projects and activities in the SalesForce CRM system.
- Use the BCI sales lead database to its full potential and enter actions onto the SalesForce CRM system.
- Ensure quotations, proposals and technical details reach our customers in a timely manner and follow up through to order placement.
- Report on the CRM Sales Pipeline at the regular sales conference calls and video conference.
- Work with the team of Dortek sales managers, estimators, project managers and designers to ensure smooth delivery of projects to our clients.
- Give input into the planning of long term manufacturing and installation capacity.
- Set up and attend various designated exhibitions throughout the region.
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales experience in construction or engineering sectors.
- Experienced in liason with clients, architects and consultants.
- Experience of specification driven sales in the construction industry an advantage.
- Previous use of SalesForce, BIM and BCI an advantage.
- Based on relevant experience of the candidate.
To apply please visit our careers page here.
IKEA have recently opened its first store in southern Malaysia, and the biggest store in Southeast Asia. Located next to the Aeon Tebrau City shopping mall, the store spans 502,815 sq ft and features 54 Swedish-inspired showrooms.
Members of the public started queuing from as early as 12 midnight on the day before the stores opening, and over 20,000 visited the store on its opening day.
IKEA Southeast Asia’s retail director Mike King said; “IKEA’s presence in Johor would ultimately set another benchmark for home furnishing market in the region while providing healthy competition to other providers.”
IKEA Tebrau, which has a total of 300 employees, is expected to serve more than 1.8 million consumers residing within a 60 minute radius of the store, and millions more beyond that.
Dortek manufactured and installed 22 hygienic GRP door sets including single and double action doors plus fire rated and automated hinged doors.
Our GRP retail doors, installed by our own team of fitters, are located in the brand new state of the art kitchen and warehouse areas. Dortek retail doors were specified by the architect due to their high quality construction and low maintenance benefits. Compared to steel or timber doors, our GRP doors will not swell, rot, warp or rust in wash down areas. Their ultra clean surface prevents bacteria from harbouring and is unaffected by the use of cleaning chemicals.
All of our GRP doors and frames were manufactured in the clients chosen colour with single action doors fitted with either lever handles and sash locks or latches and pull handles with dead locks. The majority of GRP door sets were fitted with 200 mm high stainless steel kick plates at low and high level locations to provide protection for the door blades.
Dortek GRP doors are a low maintenance solution which helps reduce both costs and improve performance long term. This is the second IKEA project that Dortek has worked on in Asia, and we have also installed our GRP double action traffic doors into every IKEA store throughout the UK and Ireland and also in IKEA stores in Melbourne and Canberra, Australia.
Dortek are exhibiting at this years London Vet Show on the 16-17 November. We’ll be showcasing our range of hygienic operating theatre doors in the new Vet Practice Live exhibit.
This feature will showcase all the latest innovations for the running of a practice and will give vets the opportunity to get hands on with new products and technologies. Delegates will wonder through every aspect of a modern practice, from an operating room to a waiting room to kennels. Don’t just see new products at London Vet Show – touch, test and visualise how they can transform your day-to-day practice.
A FULL-SCALE, INTERACTIVE PRACTICE RIGHT IN THE HEART OF THE LONDON VET SHOW 2017…
Now in its ninth year, The London Vet Show, in association with the Royal Veterinary College and the British Veterinary Association, is a two day, conference-led exhibition for veterinary professionals. Offering world-class CPD for a fraction of the cost of typical events, and access to Europe’s largest veterinary exhibition of over 450 leading suppliers.
For more information please click here – http://www.londonvetshow.co.uk/welcome#/
If you’d like more information on our range of access solutions or to arrange a meeting with Dortek at the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.