Dortek has a range of RIBA and RIAI accredited CPD’s. We also have a mobile exhibition unit which is available for CPD’s, site visits and demonstrations. The unit provides a thorough overview of our product range. Our sessions usually take around an hour and lunch is provided.
Design and Performance Considerations when Specifying Hygienic Doors in Cleanroom and Containment Facilities
Key Design and Performance Considerations When Specifying Doors in Healthcare Environments
Performance Door Design for Leisure and Wet Facilities.
Specialist Hygienic GRP Doors for Hygienic Environments.
What do our CPD’s typically include?
With ever-changing legislation and performance demands in hygienic or controlled environments it is imperative to keep up-to-date with the latest regulations and standards. These seminars typically cover a range of topical information including:
- What is GRP, how is GRP made and why is it a good material for hygienic facilities
- Key legislation and guidance when specifying doors including cleaning, hygiene, acoustics, fire, air pressure
- Benefits of specifying the correct doors in hygienic or high risk areas
- Which is better – hinged or sliding doors?
- Hermetically sealing doors – function and use
- Comparisons between GRP and other door materials, including timber
- BIM – why, where and BIM object availability
- GRP doors – environmental impact and recycling
- Concludes with the opportunity to explore solutions and case studies.
To arrange a CPD please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CPD of choice and preferred dates.