Dortek has a range of RIBA and RIAI accredited CPD’s. We also have a mobile exhibition unit which is available for CPD’s, site visits and demonstrations. The unit provides a thorough overview of our product range. Our sessions usually take around an hour and lunch is provided.
What do our CPD’s typically include?
With ever-changing legislation and performance demands in hygienic or controlled environments it is imperative to keep up-to-date with the latest regulations and standards. These seminars typically cover a range of topical information including:
- What is GRP, how is GRP made and why is it a good material for hygienic facilities
- Key legislation and guidance when specifying doors including cleaning, hygiene, acoustics, fire, air pressure
- Benefits of specifying the correct doors in hygienic or high risk areas
- Which is better – hinged or sliding doors?
- Hermetically sealing doors – function and use
- Comparisons between GRP and other door materials, including timber
- BIM – why, where and BIM object availability
- GRP doors – environmental impact and recycling
- Concludes with the opportunity to explore solutions and case studies.
To arrange a CPD please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CPD of choice and preferred dates.