Our hygienic doors are for use in the pharmaceutical, cleanroom and research laboratory industries. As our biggest market sector, we have extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry, we ensure that our doors remain at the cutting edge of cleanroom technology.
Our glass reinforced polyester (GRP) fire rated doors meet over 50 independent tested specifications which are compliant with worldwide regulations. They are completely heat resistant and are designed to withstand extreme temperatures and high levels of humidity.
How are Dortek GRP pharmaceutical doors unique from others?
- They do not harbour bacteria unlike alternative laminate, timber, or steel doors.
- They have a void free and non-porous construction which is designed to meet cGMP and GLP requirements.
- They are corrosion resistant and remain unaffected from exposure to chlorinated water, steam and cleaning chemicals.
- Dortek pharmaceutical doors will not swell, rot, rust, or warp and will withstand years of usage.
- Our doors have a completely flush construction which is sealed on all sides -no seams, gaps or cavities for bacteria or dirt to gather.
- They are aesthetically pleasing with a range of permanent gelcoat colour finishes.
- They are custom fabricated – doors can be manufactured to virtually any standard or custom size.
- They have a solid core construction – which adds strength and the ability to adapt to different usage or performance applications.
- Independently tested fire ratings – Dortek doors can be manufactured and labelled with fire ratings up to 4 hours, allowing for appropriate installation in fire-rated walls.
We have worked on many projects with worldwide leading pharmaceutical companies including, GSK, Pfizer and Genzyme along with many more. You can read more about our projects here.
For more information about our pharmaceutical doors or any of our other products, please contact us via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be more than happy to help.