Our Latest Product Brochure – Dortek Biocontainment Solutions
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Biocontainment laboratories must meet rigorous standards in regard to engineering primary and secondary containment systems.
CL-2, CL-3 and BSL-3 facilities each have specific requirements relating to separation of facilities, decontamination, structural durability, biosecurity, procedures and administrative controls.
Dortek offers turnkey access solutions for containment laboratories. Our doors, windows and hatches are designed to meet the biological containment needs of research facilities. Our solutions are designed to improve performance, quality and personnel safety as well as ensuring compliance to ever increasing regulatory demands. Dortek has been manufacturing bio-containment doors for more than five decades and has delivered solutions to leading research laboratories worldwide.
For more information, email us at email@example.com to request a copy of our new biocontainment brochure.
What we offer:
- Sealed hygienic GRP doors, providing durability and ease of cleaning
- Inorganic construction to prevent bacterial growth or harbouring vermin
- Resistant to water, chemicals and fumigation agents
- Single source solution; seamless integration of all systems and components
- More than 50 years of biosafety manufacturing experience
Who we work with:
- Francis Crick Institute, UK
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, USA
- Health Science Authority, Singapore
- MSD Vaccines, Ireland
- Life Sciences Park, Malta
- South Australia Health and Medical Institute
- Genzyme, France
￩ Return to News & Events Overview