Hermetic Sealing Sliding Doors
Dortek hermetic sealing sliding doors are designed for areas where control of air leakage is critical.
The door has a patented track system so it seals perfectly against the floor and frame.
Air leakage has been tested independently and results up to 400 Pa pressure differential are available upon request.
The efficiency of the seal has been officially tested and results show it to be over 99% effective thus reducing cross-contamination, dirty air entering the cleanroom and expensive air handling costs.
- The door blade is a strong rigid 60mm thick panel finished with hard plastic laminate and flush anodised aluminium profiles giving a flat smooth easy clean surface
- When closed the unique patented track system allows the door to move down/in under its own weight. In conjunction with a continuous neoprene gasket it seals perfectly against the floor and frame.
- The efficiency of the seal has been officially tested and results show it to be over 99% effective, thus helping to reduce air handling costs and cross contamination
- Door configurations can be single sliding or double leaf bi parting.
- Doors can be supplied with up to 60 minutes fire ratings, sound insulation and lead lining.
- A range of frames to suit particular wall construction and thickness are available in aluminium or stainless steel.
- The door panel can be supplied in a glass version with 2 x 6mm thick and robust glass blade.