Ecosprint Syncro Door
The ultimate fast action cleanroom door for energy saving.
The ECOPSPRINT Syncro is the double-leaf, synchronous and side-opening fast action door. With spring force, both door leaves are simultaneously raised in seconds and rolled up in a compact upright profile – ideal for fast logistics processes, forklift traffic and air-conditioning locks.
The classic Butzbach high-speed door that rolls the door skins of both door halves to the side in a fraction of a second. The entire passage height is immediately available. This principle is superior to conventional doors in all aspects: through flexibility in adapting to your requirements, protection against collision damage, maximum reliability and economic efficiency in the long term.
The ECOSPRINT high speed door can be ordered up to a size of 3500 mm x 3500 mm. The fast action door is also available in a wide range of colours. The Anti-crash protection prevents damage to the door and the horizontal opening & saves space. There is Less heat loss due to the fast-closing speed.
- The ECOSPRINT Syncro is a Double-leaf, synchronous and side-opening high speed door.
- The classic Butzbach high-speed door that rolls the door skins of both door halves to the side in a fraction of a second.
- Offers maximum reliability and economic efficiency in the long term.
- The ultimate fast action door with a closing speed that reduces draughts and heat exchange.
- The full clearance height is immediately available.
- Minimal collision damage.
- Available in sizes up to 3500 mm x 3500 mm.
- Closing speed max. 1,5 m/s; Opening speed max 3,0 m/s.