Dortek 7030 HS Roller Doors
- Suitable for Internal or external use.
- Insulated foamed sections and Micrograin surface.
- Polyurethane foamed door sections ensure excellent thermal insulation.
- Non contact roll up technology.
- Safety light grill included.
- Optional aluminium vision panels with 26 mm thick DURATEC glazing.
- Electric operation with the powerful 3-phase frequency converter control - opening speeds of up to 2.5 m/sec.
- Resistance to wind load DIN EN 12424 Class 4.
- Air permeability DIN EN 12426.
- Resistance to water penetration DIN EN 12425 Class 3.
- For door openings Max. width LDB 6500 x Max. height LDH 6000.
Dortek Roller Shutter Doors HRS 120
- Strong, stable, heavy duty steel shutter with a galvanised finish.
- For door openings up to a w 12000 mm x h 9000 mm.
- Robust steel construction, withstands extremely high loads.
- Robust wind lock end pieces and deflection-resistant bottom profiles.
- Double Skinned Curtain - Providing an all-round tight fit.
- Finger Trap Protection- Black plastic strips on the edges of the side guide protect against cuts.
- Separate catch safety device for chain drive and tubular operators.
- Standard power limit that offers the highest level of safety when opening and closing.
- WA 300 R S4 operator for up to 300 cycles (open / close) per day.
- Low noise door due to the “soft start” and “soft stop” technology.
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.