- Specifically designed for healthcare, pharmaceutical and cleanroom environments, Dortek windows are double or multiple glazed with an ultra-clean flush surface.
- Our hygienic windows are constructed with two outer panes of 6mm thick glass which is flush fitting to both sides of the frame.
- Frames are constructed from powder-coated or polished stainless steel or GRP, with no fixings or screws to maximise hygiene and cleanability.
- Fire tested to *BS & EN standards only for up to 120 minutes of fire resistance (GRP framed option) and 60 minutes (Stainless Steel framed option).
- Our windows can be offered with integral blinds, smart glass, lead lining or laser protection.
- Available with integral blinds and smartglass.
- Solid 316 or 304 stainless steel or hygienic GRP frames.
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.