Specifically designed for healthcare, pharmaceutical, cleanroom and food environments, Dortek windows are double or multiple glazed with an ultra-clean flush surface. Our hygienic windows are constructed with two outer panes of 6mm thick glass which is flush fitting to both sides of the frame. Frames are constructed from powder-coated or polished stainless steel or GRP, with no fixings or screws to maximise hygiene and cleanability.
Dortek hygienic windows are fire tested to BS & EN standards for up to 120 minutes of fire resistance (GRP framed option) and 60 minutes (Stainless Steel framed option). Our windows can be offered with integral blinds, smart glass, lead lining or laser protection. This makes them ideal for use in laboratories, pharmaceutical applications, and hospitals.
Key benefits of Dortek windows:
- Available in custom sizes
- Sealed flush finish on both sides of the wall
- Free from fixings or screws to maximise hygiene and cleanability
- Available in GRP or Stainless Steel frames
- Available with Integral blinds, smartglass and lead lining and laser protection.