Dortek Fire Roller Shutter Doors
The Fire Rated Roller Shutter is a versatile and durable product with tested fire-resistant properties. It is designed for environments where there is a need for a physical security deterrent and also protection from fire.
- Suitable for environments which require a fire protection barrier for up to 4 hours.
- The shutter utilises a curtain assembled from sections of 2” flat lath which allows for a more compact box.
- Heavy duty T-section bottom rail.
- A push button station or key switch provides normal, everyday operation.
- Powered by 240v tubular motor
- Tested to BS EN 16034:2014 & BS EN 13241-1:2003.
- Galvanised as standard (curtain, guides and canopy) with primer painted fixing angles and end plates, or fully polyester powder coated to a RAL or BS colour.