Double Action GRP Crash Door
- Water resistant
- Will not warp, rot, swell or rust
- Lightweight and user friendly
- Ideal for heavy traffic
- Door frame options to suit different wall constructions
- Double action hinges available in 3 variations
- Fitted with polypropylene bumpers as standard
- Single glazed acrylic windows in aluminium frame.
Double Action GRP Fire Door
- Core - Vermiculite board, 35mm thick and of 380kg per cubic metre density. Thermal conductivity 0.05 W/m sq.
- Facing - Seamless hygienic moulded fire retardant polyester 2.5mm thick. Moisture absorption zero.
- Finish - Smooth non-porous fire retardant gel-coat finish with built in colour.
- Fire Rating - As building regulations and fire officer requirement tested to BS 476 part 22
- Glazing - Triple glazed with laminate safety glass outer panes finished flush with both faces of door, centre pane Georgian wired or ceramic glass, (30 & 60 min doors only)
Ecosprint Syncro Door
- The ECOSPRINT Syncro is a Double-leaf, synchronous and side-opening high speed door.
- The classic Butzbach high-speed door that rolls the door skins of both door halves to the side in a fraction of a second.
- Offers maximum reliability and economic efficiency in the long term.
- The ultimate fast action door with a closing speed that reduces draughts and heat exchange.
- The full clearance height is immediately available.
- Minimal collision damage.
- Available in sizes up to 3500 mm x 3500 mm.
- Closing speed max. 1,5 m/s; Opening speed max 3,0 m/s.
- The classic in terms of design, a latest-generation high-speed door in terms of technology: spring force pulls both door leaves open at the same time and rolls them into a compact stand profile.
- Double leaf, synchronised side-opening high-speed door
- For widths up to 4.5 m and heights up to 4.5 m.
- Opens at up to 5 m/s (with option Sprint).
- Ideal for fast logistics processes in the hall, forklift traffic, entry air locks.
- Space and time-saving solution for unhindered, non-contact pedestrian traffic. As a high-speed door opening to one side, NOVOSPRINT Mono was designed specifically for narrow passage openings. It offers many advantages compared to hinged, swing or sliding doors.
- The most important feature is that with a rebate profile depth of just 35 mm on the wall side, this installation variant makes almost the entire opening width available for use.
- High-speed door opening to one side.
- Minimum space requirement.
- Fully automatic function for pedestrian traffic.
- Ideal for confined installation situations and highly frequented routes, e.g. in retail or in the healthcare sector.
- NOVOSPRINT Duo doors have two leaves that can be activated independently of each other in one opening.
- That makes them ideal for separating vehicular and pedestrian traffic or creating a two-lane forklift route, e.g. for safety reasons.
- If the entire width is needed at any time, all that needs to be done is to open both leaves and remove the lane partition
- Side-opening high-speed door with asynchronous and individually controllable leaves.
- Width up to 4.5 m and height up to 4.5 m
- Ideal for separating lanes and pedestrian accesses in one opening.
Novosprint Syncro Xl
- Fast, safe, trouble-free: you can rely on all the NOVOSPRINT benefits even with large openings.
- SyncroXL allows you to protect highly frequented passage openings reliably and minimise the opening times.
- Double leaf, synchronised side-opening XL high-speed door
- For widths up to 9 m and heights up to 6 m.
- Ideal for heavy goods vehicles and large rail vehicles, forklift traffic, entry air locks.
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.