- The classic in terms of design, a latest-generation high-speed door in terms of technology: spring force pulls both door leaves open at the same time and rolls them into a compact stand profile.
- Double leaf, synchronised side-opening high-speed door
- For widths up to 4.5 m and heights up to 4.5 m.
- Opens at up to 5 m/s (with option Sprint).
- Ideal for fast logistics processes in the hall, forklift traffic, entry air locks.
- Space and time-saving solution for unhindered, non-contact pedestrian traffic. As a high-speed door opening to one side, NOVOSPRINT Mono was designed specifically for narrow passage openings. It offers many advantages compared to hinged, swing or sliding doors.
- The most important feature is that with a rebate profile depth of just 35 mm on the wall side, this installation variant makes almost the entire opening width available for use.
- High-speed door opening to one side.
- Minimum space requirement.
- Fully automatic function for pedestrian traffic.
- Ideal for confined installation situations and highly frequented routes, e.g. in retail or in the healthcare sector.
- NOVOSPRINT Duo doors have two leaves that can be activated independently of each other in one opening.
- That makes them ideal for separating vehicular and pedestrian traffic or creating a two-lane forklift route, e.g. for safety reasons.
- If the entire width is needed at any time, all that needs to be done is to open both leaves and remove the lane partition
- Side-opening high-speed door with asynchronous and individually controllable leaves.
- Width up to 4.5 m and height up to 4.5 m
- Ideal for separating lanes and pedestrian accesses in one opening.
Novosprint Syncro Xl
- Fast, safe, trouble-free: you can rely on all the NOVOSPRINT benefits even with large openings.
- SyncroXL allows you to protect highly frequented passage openings reliably and minimise the opening times.
- Double leaf, synchronised side-opening XL high-speed door
- For widths up to 9 m and heights up to 6 m.
- Ideal for heavy goods vehicles and large rail vehicles, forklift traffic, entry air locks.
High Speed Vertical Doors
- Designed to save energy and create better working conditions where fast access is required.
- Dortek's range of high-speed doors are eco-efficient high-speed internal and external doors designed to prevent cross-contamination, save energy consumption and reduce the sound of noisy plant and guard machinery.
- Our durable exterior doors are designed to cope with heavy usage and demanding weather conditions, while their fast operation improves productivity and helps lower energy costs by reducing the impact of pressure and temperature changes.
- Our robust internal doors also improve hygiene and sound insulation and are suitable for clean, industrial and cold room applications.
- Withstands high wind & over pressures
- Reduces energy costs & cross ventilation
Sectiolite Sectional Doors
- The Butzbach SECTIOLITE combines the opening technology of a sectional door with the product and material related benefits of fibreglass. Offering individual adaptations with many optional accessories, it was conceived to fulfil the highest demands in solidity and endurance.
- A trouble-free operation is ensured by the absence of wear- or risk-sensitive components like torsion springs or protruding hinges. The result is a long-lasting and cost-effective availability of the door.
- Upon opening, the door sections are deflected and guided along with the ceiling into the interior of the building. The door is particularly suitable for constructions with low lintel since the standard version merely requires a lintel height of 300 mm.
- The SECTIOLITE door achieves outstanding values regarding air permeability, resistance to wind load and resistance to water penetration. The twin-walled fibreglass panels ensure good thermal insulation is achieved and a seal around the door prevents unnecessary energy losses and draft in the building.
- The door also offers numerous design options including three colour options, colour coated aluminium profiles and fibreglass incorporating images.
- Minimal follow-up costs
- Installation and service from a single source
Dortek Roller Shutter Doors HRS 120
- Strong, stable, heavy duty steel shutter with a galvanised finish.
- For door openings up to a w 12000 mm x h 9000 mm.
- Robust steel construction, withstands extremely high loads.
- Robust wind lock end pieces and deflection-resistant bottom profiles.
- Double Skinned Curtain - Providing an all-round tight fit.
- Finger Trap Protection- Black plastic strips on the edges of the side guide protect against cuts.
- Separate catch safety device for chain drive and tubular operators.
- Standard power limit that offers the highest level of safety when opening and closing.
- WA 300 R S4 operator for up to 300 cycles (open / close) per day.
- Low noise door due to the “soft start” and “soft stop” technology.
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.