Hygienic Glass Sliding Doors
- Dortek’s sliding glass doors have been designed for non-fire rated areas.
- The hygienic qualities of our doors mean they are well suited to intensive care units, isolation rooms and cardiac care areas.
- Their smooth and seamless construction makes them easy to clean and ensures they are easy to clean.
- Dortek’s glass doors have broad, tough glass panels to maximise visibility and light, even when the door is closed.
- Sliding doors can operate manually or under automation.
Hygienic Glass Hinged Doors
- Dortek glass hinged doors are designed for busy laboratory and cleanroom environments which require both high hygiene and maximum visibility.
- The full visibility offered by a glass door makes it possible to supervise the operation of a cleanroom without entering it and risking contamination.
- The door blade is a strong 10mm thick hard glass panel with complimentary stainless steel hardware.
- The flat door panel has no raised edges making it easy to keep clean and preventing the growth of bacteria.
- Doors can be automated and are manufactured to suit most dimensions.
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.