- Pass through hatches are often vital to a cleanroom’s efficient operation, whether it is raw materials in, finished product or packed items out or the throughput as part of the manufacturing process.
- Hygienic transfer hatches/trolley hatches and are designed to provide a safe and easy way to transfer products or materials between clean rooms and adjacent non-sterile areas.
- Dortek’s range of hygienic transfer hatches has either electromagnetic or mechanically interlocked doors to prevent depressurisation and minimise the risk of contamination.
- The doors are deliberately not sealed in order to allow a small volume of air from the clean side (which is normally at higher pressure) to continuously flush the interior of the hatch. This volume is so small by comparison with room air flows, that it will have no perceptible effect on room pressures.
- Dortek offers a wide range of standard-sized, custom made and lead-lined hygienic transfer hatches.
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.