Dortek Roller Shutter Doors HRS 120
- Strong, stable, heavy duty steel shutter with a galvanised finish.
- For door openings up to a w 12000 mm x h 9000 mm.
- Robust steel construction, withstands extremely high loads.
- Robust wind lock end pieces and deflection-resistant bottom profiles.
- Double Skinned Curtain - Providing an all-round tight fit.
- Finger Trap Protection- Black plastic strips on the edges of the side guide protect against cuts.
- Separate catch safety device for chain drive and tubular operators.
- Standard power limit that offers the highest level of safety when opening and closing.
- WA 300 R S4 operator for up to 300 cycles (open / close) per day.
- Low noise door due to the “soft start” and “soft stop” technology.
Spacelite Stacking Doors
- The Butzbach SPACELITE stacking door has been designed specifically for application in industrial or workshop buildings.
- The twin-walled design of the fibreglass element enables excellent thermal insulation; a complete seal prevents unnecessary energy loss and draught. The robust door material is resistant and absorbs impact. Our stacking doors are weather and corrosion-resistant, making them suitable for harsh environments.
- Upon opening, the separate light-transmitting fibreglass door panels stack safely and compactly in a cassette behind the lintel. Lighting fixtures, transport devices, air ventilation units or other equipment on the ceiling are not influenced by the structures.
- Due to the wall attachment, the minimum space requirement and the adaptability the door can be installed in nearly any situation, also in case of refurbishments.
- A service free gear motor (400 V) with a break and thermal overload protection guarantees reliable opening and closing. Mechanical overload protection as an additional safety feature is also available. In case of a power failure mechanical opening possible.
- Door widths up to 15 m
- Lasting durability
- Minimal follow-up costs
- Installation and Service from a single source
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.