Sectiolite Sectional Doors
- The Butzbach SECTIOLITE combines the opening technology of a sectional door with the product and material related benefits of fibreglass. Offering individual adaptations with many optional accessories, it was conceived to fulfil the highest demands in solidity and endurance.
- A trouble-free operation is ensured by the absence of wear- or risk-sensitive components like torsion springs or protruding hinges. The result is a long-lasting and cost-effective availability of the door.
- Upon opening, the door sections are deflected and guided along with the ceiling into the interior of the building. The door is particularly suitable for constructions with low lintel since the standard version merely requires a lintel height of 300 mm.
- The SECTIOLITE door achieves outstanding values regarding air permeability, resistance to wind load and resistance to water penetration. The twin-walled fibreglass panels ensure good thermal insulation is achieved and a seal around the door prevents unnecessary energy losses and draft in the building.
- The door also offers numerous design options including three colour options, colour coated aluminium profiles and fibreglass incorporating images.
- Minimal follow-up costs
- Installation and service from a single source
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.