- NOVOSPRINT Duo doors have two leaves that can be activated independently of each other in one opening.
- That makes them ideal for separating vehicular and pedestrian traffic or creating a two-lane forklift route, e.g. for safety reasons.
- If the entire width is needed at any time, all that needs to be done is to open both leaves and remove the lane partition
- Side-opening high-speed door with asynchronous and individually controllable leaves.
- Width up to 4.5 m and height up to 4.5 m
- Ideal for separating lanes and pedestrian accesses in one opening.
- Space and time-saving solution for unhindered, non-contact pedestrian traffic. As a high-speed door opening to one side, NOVOSPRINT Mono was designed specifically for narrow passage openings. It offers many advantages compared to hinged, swing or sliding doors.
- The most important feature is that with a rebate profile depth of just 35 mm on the wall side, this installation variant makes almost the entire opening width available for use.
- High-speed door opening to one side.
- Minimum space requirement.
- Fully automatic function for pedestrian traffic.
- Ideal for confined installation situations and highly frequented routes, e.g. in retail or in the healthcare sector.
- The classic in terms of design, a latest-generation high-speed door in terms of technology: spring force pulls both door leaves open at the same time and rolls them into a compact stand profile.
- Double leaf, synchronised side-opening high-speed door
- For widths up to 4.5 m and heights up to 4.5 m.
- Opens at up to 5 m/s (with option Sprint).
- Ideal for fast logistics processes in the hall, forklift traffic, entry air locks.
Novosprint Syncro Xl
- Fast, safe, trouble-free: you can rely on all the NOVOSPRINT benefits even with large openings.
- SyncroXL allows you to protect highly frequented passage openings reliably and minimise the opening times.
- Double leaf, synchronised side-opening XL high-speed door
- For widths up to 9 m and heights up to 6 m.
- Ideal for heavy goods vehicles and large rail vehicles, forklift traffic, entry air locks.
High Speed Vertical Doors
- Designed to save energy and create better working conditions where fast access is required.
- Dortek's range of high-speed doors are eco-efficient high-speed internal and external doors designed to prevent cross-contamination, save energy consumption and reduce the sound of noisy plant and guard machinery.
- Our durable exterior doors are designed to cope with heavy usage and demanding weather conditions, while their fast operation improves productivity and helps lower energy costs by reducing the impact of pressure and temperature changes.
- Our robust internal doors also improve hygiene and sound insulation and are suitable for clean, industrial and cold room applications.
- Withstands high wind & over pressures
- Reduces energy costs & cross ventilation
- Hard wearing durable components
- Easy clean, does not attract dirt
- Internal & external applications
- Choice of colours
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.