Hermetic Sealing Sliding Doors
- The door blade is a strong rigid 60mm thick panel finished with hard plastic laminate and flush anodised aluminium profiles giving a flat smooth easy clean surface
- When closed the unique patented track system allows the door to move down/in under its own weight. In conjunction with a continuous neoprene gasket it seals perfectly against the floor and frame.
- The efficiency of the seal has been officially tested and results show it to be over 99% effective, thus helping to reduce air handling costs and cross contamination
- Door configurations can be single sliding or double leaf bi parting.
- Doors can be supplied with up to 60 minutes fire ratings, sound insulation and lead lining.
- A range of frames to suit a particular wall construction and thickness are available in aluminium or stainless steel.
- The door panel can be supplied in a glass version with 2 x 6mm thick and robust glass blade.
Hermetic Sealing Sliding Lead Lined Doors
- Dortek produces seamless, hygienic, lead-lined doors that are ideally suited to hospital and other environments where hygiene and x-ray protection are of utmost importance.
- Lead-lined door sets incorporate lead sheeting in a range of thicknesses. This protection extends through the door frames, forming an effective barrier to radiation in all directions.
- These doors have a unique patented track system that enables it to seal perfectly when closed helping to reduce air handling costs, cross-contamination and wound infections. Faced with ledge-free HPL they are easy to clean requiring minimal maintenance.
- Options include models officially tested with 60 minutes of fire resistance.
Hermetic Sealing Hinged Door
- Dortek hermetically sealing hygienic hinged doors are designed for areas where control of air leakage is critical.
- There are many applications for these doors including cleanroom, laboratories, BSL3 & BSL4 labs and pharmaceutical manufacturing. Also, any other areas requiring a clean, hygienic well sealing door.
- The door has a unique wrap-around frame with a neoprene seal incorporated which enables the door to seal perfectly.
- Air leakage has been independently tested and results up to 250 pa pressure differential are available on request.
- Certified hermetic sealing: Class 3 /4 according to EN 12207:2000 (air permeability certificate).
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.