Hygienic Hinged FRP Door
- These hygienic hinged fiberglass doors have been designed for non-fire rated areas.
- Dortek hygienic doors will not warp, rot or rust.
- The doors smooth and seamless construction means there are no ledges where bacteria can gather.
- The one piece encapsulation means that these door are 100% waterproof.
Hygienic Sliding FRP Doors
- Dortek’s hygienic sliding FRP doors have been designed for non-fire rated areas.
- Sliding doors are regularly used in this sector as they increase the size of the door opening.
- Sliding doors can operate manually or under automation.
- Durable but flexible design means that these doors can stand up to operational traffic and wash down routines.
- Our systems can be connected to many types of activation devices from basic push button to a fully integrated Building Management System.
Hygienic Swing FRP Fire Doors
- These hygienic swing fire doors are designed for use when fire safety needs to be taken into account.
- Dortek can offer UL certified doors from F30 to F60.
- Dortek fire doors have a concealed intumescent strip.
- Having a concealed intumescent strip reduces the surface area on which bacteria can gather. The intumescent strip is activated under heat. Upon activation, the strip breaks through the surface of the door creating a fire seal.
- The one piece encapsulation means that these doors are 100% waterproof.
Double Action GRP Fire Door
- Core - Vermiculite board, 35mm thick and of 380kg per cubic metre density. Thermal conductivity 0.05 W/m sq.
- Facing - Seamless hygienic moulded fire retardant polyester 2.5mm thick. Moisture absorption zero.
- Finish - Smooth non-porous fire retardant gel-coat finish with built in colour.
- Fire Rating - As building regulations and fire officer requirement tested to BS 476 part 22
- Glazing - Triple glazed with laminate safety glass outer panes finished flush with both faces of door, centre pane Georgian wired or ceramic glass, (30 & 60 min doors only)
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.