Hygienic Hinged FRP Door
- These hygienic hinged fiberglass doors have been designed for non-fire rated areas.
- Dortek hygienic doors will not warp, rot or rust.
- The doors smooth and seamless construction means there are no ledges where bacteria can gather.
- The one piece encapsulation means that these door are 100% waterproof.
Hygienic Sliding FRP Doors
- Dortek’s hygienic sliding FRP doors have been designed for non-fire rated areas.
- Sliding doors are regularly used in this sector as they increase the size of the door opening.
- Sliding doors can operate manually or under automation.
- Durable but flexible design means that these doors can stand up to operational traffic and wash down routines.
- Our systems can be connected to many types of activation devices from basic push button to a fully integrated Building Management System.
Hygienic Hinged FRP Fire Doors
- These hygienic hinged fire doors are designed for use when fire safety needs to be taken into account.
- Dortek can offer UL certified doors from F30 to F60.
- Dortek fire doors have a concealed intumescent strip.
- Having a concealed intumescent strip reduces the surface area on which bacteria can gather. The intumescent strip is activated under heat. Upon activation, the strip breaks through the surface of the door creating a fire seal.
- The one piece encapsulation means that these doors are 100% waterproof.
Hermetic Sealing Sliding Doors
- The door blade is a strong rigid 60mm thick panel finished with hard plastic laminate and flush anodised aluminium profiles giving a flat smooth easy clean surface
- When closed the unique patented track system allows the door to move down/in under its own weight. In conjunction with a continuous neoprene gasket it seals perfectly against the floor and frame.
- The efficiency of the seal has been officially tested and results show it to be over 99% effective, thus helping to reduce air handling costs and cross contamination
- Door configurations can be single sliding or double leaf bi parting.
- Doors can be supplied with up to 60 minutes fire ratings, sound insulation and lead lining.
- A range of frames to suit particular wall construction and thickness are available in aluminium or stainless steel.
- The door panel can be supplied in a glass version with 2 x 6mm thick and robust glass blade.
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.