Double Action GRP Crash Door
- Water resistant
- Will not warp, rot, swell or rust
- Lightweight and user friendly
- Ideal for heavy traffic
- Door frame options to suit different wall constructions
- Double action hinges available in 3 variations
- Fitted with polypropylene bumpers as standard
- Single glazed acrylic windows in aluminium frame.
Hygienic GRP Hinged Doors
- Hygienic hinged GRP doors have been designed for non-fire rated areas.
- Dortek hygienic doors will not warp, rot or rust.
- The doors smooth and seamless construction means there are no ledges where bacteria can gather.
- The one piece encapsulation means that these doors are 100% waterproof.
Hygienic GRP Sliding Doors
- Dortek’s sliding hygienic doors have been designed for non-fire rated areas.
- Sliding doors are regularly used in this sector as they increase the size of the door opening.
- Sliding doors can operate manually or under automation.
- Durable but flexible design means that these doors can stand up to operational traffic and wash down routines.
- Our systems can be connected to many types of activation devices from basic push button to a fully integrated Building Management System.
Request A Quote
Contact our team to discuss how Dortek can assist you with your upcoming project. One of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Tell us about your project
Need Technical Info
Our Dortek team are here to provide you with the best technical support possible. We can answer any questions you have about our products, support service, specification advice, pricing and tendering support, CPD training or any technical guidance you may need.