Dortek Bioscience Solutions
Biocontainment laboratories must meet rigorous standards in regard to engineering primary and secondary containment systems.
CL-2, CL-3 and BSL-3 facilities each have specific requirements relating to separation of facilities, decontamination, structural durability, biosecurity, procedures and administrative controls.
Dortek offers turnkey access solutions for research and containment laboratories. Our doors, windows and hatches are designed to meet the biological containment needs of research facilities. Our solutions are designed to improve performance, quality and personnel safety as well as ensuring compliance to ever increasing regulatory demands. Dortek has been manufacturing bio-containment doors for more than five decades and has delivered solutions to leading research laboratories worldwide.
What we offer:
- Sealed hygienic GRP doors, providing durability and ease of cleaning
- Inorganic construction to prevent bacterial growth or harbouring vermin
- Resistant to water, chemicals and fumigation agents
- Single source solution; seamless integration of all systems and components
- More than 50 years of biosafety manufacturing experience
Who we work with:
- Health Science Authority, Singapore
- Singapore General Hospital Academia
- National Center For Infectious Diseases, Singapore
- Life Science Institute, National University of Singapore
- St. John’s Island Marine Science Institute, National University of Singapore
- South Australia Health and Medical Institute
- Francis Crick Institute, UK
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, USA
- MSD Vaccines, Ireland
- Life Sciences Park, Malta
- Genzyme, France
For more information or to request a copy of our Bioscience brochure, email us at email@example.com