We’re recruiting in Singapore
Dortek are looking to recruit an APAC Sales & Business Development Manager to join our dedicated team in Singapore.
The role will involve driving sales and business development by building strong relationships with major specifiers in the APAC region. The individual will be based in Singapore but with a sales area totally external to Singapore. The main geographical focuses will include – Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand.
- Specification driven sales and business development in the APAC region.
- Present to pharmaceutical, hospital, biocontainment and food facility clients, architects and consultants with a view to building a demand for Dortek products.
- Using a consultative sales approach develop specifications in such a way that Dortek are sole specified on relevant projects.
- Develop strong relationships with the major specifiers within our key sectors in order to ensure repeat business.
- Build a strong sales pipeline to achieve sales targets.
- Based in Singapore but with a sales area totally external to Singapore. Main focus – Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand.
- Support Dortek’s existing partner network, identify and build new partners.
- Update customer data, projects and activities in the SalesForce CRM system.
- Use the BCI sales lead database to its full potential and enter actions onto the SalesForce CRM system.
- Ensure quotations, proposals and technical details reach our customers in a timely manner and follow up through to order placement.
- Report on the CRM Sales Pipeline at the regular sales conference calls and video conference.
- Work with the team of Dortek sales managers, estimators, project managers and designers to ensure smooth delivery of projects to our clients.
- Give input into the planning of long term manufacturing and installation capacity.
- Set up and attend various designated exhibitions throughout the region.
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales experience in construction or engineering sectors.
- Experienced in liason with clients, architects and consultants.
- Experience of specification driven sales in the construction industry an advantage.
- Previous use of SalesForce, BIM and BCI an advantage.
- Based on relevant experience of the candidate.
To apply please visit our careers page here.