Dortek Roller Shutter Doors HRS 120
The HR 120 S is a classic single-skinned steel roller shutter door for unheated buildings – this includes shopping centres, warehouses, storage buildings, agricultural buildings and any other unheated building. When a large robust roller shutter is required, the HR 120 S is perfect. Due to the large concave profile, the shutter remains flexible yet rigid and corresponds with wind resistance even in larger shutters.
- Strong, stable, heavy duty steel shutter with a galvanised finish.
- For door openings up to a w 12000 mm x h 9000 mm.
- Robust steel construction, withstands extremely high loads.
- Robust wind lock end pieces and deflection-resistant bottom profiles.
- Double Skinned Curtain - Providing an all-round tight fit.
- Finger Trap Protection- Black plastic strips on the edges of the side guide protect against cuts.
- Separate catch safety device for chain drive and tubular operators.
- Standard power limit that offers the highest level of safety when opening and closing.
- WA 300 R S4 operator for up to 300 cycles (open / close) per day.
- Low noise door due to the “soft start” and “soft stop” technology.