Dortek 7030 HS Roller Doors
The high-speed roller door combines the efficiency and space-saving qualities of a high-speed roller door with the efficiency and practicality of an insulated roller door to offer a door that can be used either inside or on the outside of a building – 2 industrial roller doors in one!! This is the future for all energy-efficient industrial doors with low maintenance costs and very low wear and tear from use.
- Suitable for Internal or external use.
- Insulated foamed sections and Micrograin surface.
- Polyurethane foamed door sections ensure excellent thermal insulation.
- Non contact roll up technology.
- Safety light grill included.
- Optional aluminium vision panels with 26 mm thick DURATEC glazing.
- Electric operation with the powerful 3-phase frequency converter control - opening speeds of up to 2.5 m/sec.
- Resistance to wind load DIN EN 12424 Class 4.
- Air permeability DIN EN 12426.
- Resistance to water penetration DIN EN 12425 Class 3.
- For door openings Max. width LDB 6500 x Max. height LDH 6000.