Dortek Install Doors At Leading Flavour Manufacturer Silesia – Case Study
Dortek have recently supplied our ultra hygienic door systems to Silesia in Singapore. The company are a leading supplier and manufacturer of innovative flavours for sweets, pastries, culinary products and beverages. In order to capitalise on opportunities for growth in the Southeast Asian market, the company have built their new 4 storey regional headquarters in Singapore. The facility will house R&D laboratories and new liquid and powder production areas for sweet and savoury flavours.
Dortek supplied 40 single action GRP doors, 16 of those with a 2 hour fire rating. Our GRP doors are completely seamless and free from cracks or joints making them the most hygienic solution for food facilities. The moulded seamless construction of a Dortek door makes it easy to clean, non absorbent and able to withstand the intensive cleaning regimes used in food and beverage production.
Features and benefits of Dortek GRP doors:
- High hygiene properties – Inorganic, smooth and seamless construction.
- Reduces contamination – Easy to clean, free from cracks or voids which harbour bacteria.
- Corrosion resistant – Does not rot, rust, warp, swell, or corrode.
- Safe, efficient operation – Durable, lightweight and easy to operate.
- Prevents down-time – Low maintenance, long product life cycle.
- Reduces cost of ownership – Wear and maintenance are limited to a minimum.
Silesia is a family-owned international company with more than 600 employees worldwide. The company carries out research and development and produces flavours for all areas of application within the food and beverages industry. The product range encompasses everything from powder and granulated through to liquid flavours.
International presence is a vision that the company has been driving forward continuously since 1996. With production facilities in America, Europe and Asia and branches in the most important markets in the world, Silesia is a specialist who offers a comprehensive network for the care and supply of their customers worldwide.￩ Return to News & Events Overview