Hygienic Glass Doors
Dortek manufacture a wide range of Hygienic Glass Doors & Side Screens to suit all applications where hygiene and visibility are of of utmost importance.
Dortek Glass doors have similar hygienic properties to GRP doors. Our hygienic glass have no crevices or cavities for bacterial growth and both systems can be used together, making it a popular choice for many specifications.
The doors are durable, look contemporary and modern and are ideal for providing visibility in controlled environments. They are also perfect for an open plan environment or confined spaces and each door can be manufactured to suit any opening size. The stainless steel frames are versatile and can be fixed to all wall structures whether it be concrete blocks, stud walls or panels.
– Stainless steel finished hinges
– Secretly fixed full wrap around frame
– Custom frames to suit specific wall thicknesses
– Frame available with/without frame stop
– No visible fixings
– Available with stainless steel pull handles and lock systems
– Matching side screens available
– Stainless steel leading edge protection
– Interlocking systems
– Air transfer grilles.