At Dortek our success depends on the great people who work for us. We’re a team that works hard for our clients and firmly believe our growth is down to the ambition, dedication and the expertise of everyone here.
That’s why our employees have the chance to shine with excellent benefits, training and opportunities to progress and develop.
We’re always on the lookout for fresh and exciting talented people to get a career with Dortek. If you think you could play a valuable role with us, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for a vacancy please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dortek is an equal opportunities employer.
Current Vacancies at Dortek
Industrial Door Engineers
Dortek have an exciting opportunity for Industrial Door Engineers to join our team to provide installation, service and maintenance on our range of industrial doors. These are full time permanent contracts based across the UK, with highly competitive salaries. You must be apprentice trained or equivalent and fully conversant with a varied range of products within this industry.
Requirements for this role include:
- Experience within the industrial door industry
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
- You will need to be safety conscious
- Duties may involve heights
- Duties will involve heavy lifting and moving heavy objects
- Willingness to work extra hours
- Must hold a current driving license
- Must have a UK work permit
- Electrical skills & qualifications - Installation & BS 7671, 17th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations ideally
- IPAF / PASM
- CSCS Card.
We're committed to the personal development of all employees and can confirm that these positions include a host of benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Ample opportunity for overtime
- contributory pension
- 20 days holiday
- company van
- corporate clothing
- mobile telephone
- specialised training
- equipment and PPE.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com